The Wisconsin Housing Alliance Political Action Committee supports legislative efforts on behalf of the WHA membership and the factory-built housing industry. WHA staff and members lobby and monitor local, state, and federal legislation to ensure the industry’s business interests are represented. WHA’s offensive and defensive legislative battles begin in the campaign trenches. There is always more work to be done and we need to thank our legislative friends and encourage the support of those that don’t yet know who we are. Please support the WHAPAC today!
How does my contribution help?
Your contribution helps WHA’s standing before the Wisconsin Legislature by:
• Increasing AWARENESS & EDUCATION about the factory-built housing industry.
• Increasing RECOGNITION of factory-built housing initiatives and positions.
• Increasing the PROFILE of the factory-built housing industry among a community of 700 interest groups.
• Increasing ACCESS to members of the legislature.
Not only is your financial support critical, but your time is very valuable! From time to time you may be called on to reach out to your legislators for their help. This personal outreach effort serves the industry well.
Donate today by downloading the WHA PAC Donation Form!
Due to Wisconsin campaign finance law, we can ONLY accept personal checks and non-corporation LLC checks. All LLC checks, please submit a signed W9 form with the check.
• Act 59–Personal Property Tax repeal of machinery and equipment (working towards full repeal)
• Act 317–fake service animal regulation, increased reimbursement for credit screening, limits municipal rental inspections and much more extensive landlord/tenant legislation
• Act 109–municipalities must give building code violation notices to manufactured homeowners rather than park owner
• Defeated proposal for mandatory storm shelters after the Barron County tornado